Solutions for blown films surface treatment
IEEC’s RFI Corona Treatment System is a perfect solution to all problems related to surface treatment for blown films. The rigid mechanical structure ensures absolute uniform air gap across the web width, ensuring perfect treatment levels at all times. The system is available in segmented as well as fixed type electrode structure.
- Web widths upto 3000mm.
- Line speeds up to 200mpm.
- Single or double sided treatment.
- Corona Treater Rollers covered with high dielectric grade silicone sleeves available in diameters of 100mm,120mm,150mm.
- Electrodes coated with corrosion resistant coating.
- Aluminium Electrodes in widths of 5mm or 10mm for preferential treatment.
- 4/6/9 discharge point electrodes for better efficiency of treatment levels
- Electrode head fabricated out of stainless steel.
- Pneumatically actuated treating heads for easy threading of the films.
- Idler rollers at film entry & exit to ensure wrap angle of film with treater roller.
- Easy Online air gap adjustment with knobs provided externally on the ducts.
- S.S. Braided double dielectric sheathed high tension cable to ensure safety.
- Dynamically and statically balanced rollers.
- Proximity switch for zero speed sensing & closed loop feedback for Auto watt density control.
- Assembly open safety switch for human safety.
- Rigid cross members and electrode holding bars to ensure uniform and parallel air gaps.
- Silicon or Ceramic-coated Treater Rollers.
- Spreader Roller at the film entry and exit
- Stainless steel rod type fixed electrodes
- Air gap adjusters with digital readout