A highly-efficient catalyst to convert Ozone to air: Ozonash
Ozonash is an Ozone destruction unit which converts Ozone into Oxygen. During Corona Treatment, high-concentrated Ozone isproduced, which is harmful to the environment and the human operators. Using a highly efficient metal oxide catalyst and pre-filter combination, Ozonash reduces Ozone to air. The construction material is corrosion resistant to ensure longer life of the equipment. Differential pressure gauge is used to monito pressure between filter stages and catalyst reduction stage.
- Corrosion resistant material for construction.
- Pre-filter: Filter particle size up to 5 µ to avoid contamination of catalyst.
- HEPA Filter: High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing filter to remove at least 99.97% of dust & others foreign particles up to size of (0.3 µ).
- Catalyst Bed: High efficiency metal oxide beds to convert Ozone to oxygen.
- Ozonash 400 up to 400 CFM.
- Ozonash 1200 up to 1200 CFM.
Click to download brochure