Quality treatment of substrates at high line speeds
Converting applications such as Rotogravure /Flexographic printing solvent less/solvent based lamination, slitting, coating, Extrusion lamination /coating calls for treatment of verity of substrates at very high line speeds. IEEC’s RFIM Corona Treating Station comes with high definition ceramic electrodes which can treat metalized and non-metalized substrates at high line speeds.
- Web width up to 2100mm.
- Line speeds up to 600mpm.
- High definition ceramic electrodes with ridge profile to ensure uniform treatment levels at high efficiency.
- Corona Treater Roller made out of Aluminium.
- Dynamically and statically balanced Treater Roller.
- Precise air gap adjustment during operation.
- Specially-designed electrode ducts with air flow dynamics to ensure negative pressure during Ozone extraction for electrode cooling.
- Vacuum switch for ensuring negative pressure.
- S.S. Braided double dielectric sheathed high tension cable.
- Proximity switch for zero speed sensing and closed loop feedback for auto- watt density control.
- Assembly open limit switch for human safety.
- Glazed ceramic insulators for rigid mounting of ceramic electrodes.
- Pneumatic actuation of electrode heads for easy treading of film.
- Neoprene Coated Nip Roller and Motorized Driven Treater Roller.
- Ceramic Coated Treater Roller for longer roller life.
- Air gap adjusters with digital readouts.
- Over pressurized treating station for explosion prone application.